Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last post

I've decided that, with only 3 or 4 people reading this thing (blogger statistics showing for viewing), it's not really worth keeping going.

I thank everyone that has been supportive of me in this endeavor.

I am still working out, still losing the flab, and still having fun doing it. My leg is feeling kind of sore, so it's still light going, and I'll probably do a second round of Lean once it gets back to feeling good (if it ever does. Doc said it might be sore forever, but that's the price you pay for tearing your groin).

Otherwise, I'll leave this up for the next couple of weeks or so, then the blog will be deleted.


If you want to read my writings, however, head on over to http://www.freeonlinestories.net/ I already have a fantasy series up and going, and will have a couple of other stories posting soon (end of February/start of March). Writing is my biggest passion, so I hope you enjoy the fiction I choose to share :D

No comments:

Post a Comment