Friday, November 5, 2010

Long time no post

Well, I've pretty much given up on the 10 km run for next year. I'll just do it in 2012, though ;)

Now, to what most people are wanting to read:

- I've been doing P90X lean for the past couple of weeks at a VERY minimal level (30-50%), to feel out where my comfort zone is for my leg. It still hurts to move vigorously or to squat with, so I'm taking it slow and easy, because I am not an athlete that can push their muscle into compliance with hardcore, that day physio. I'm a slightly large geek that spends half his day on his ass writing :P

-I'm already seeing some results. I peaked near 228 lbs after my last week of physio, when I was still eating the recommended diet for physio but didn't have the 4 hours a day of exercises. I remedied that with some biking and a lot of walking, with great support coming from all angles (<3 Michelle! <3 Emi!). I'm sitting at about 222 lbs now, and have gained about a centimeter of stomach flab after all is said and done :\ Ah well, all the more reason to work it off :D

-I really don't know when the 180 days challenge will restart, but it WILL restart. I pushed too hard, too fast, to enthusiastically, and coupled with a physical job, I got hurt. I'm going to take it slower (lean THEN reg) and lighter (80-> 90 ->100 first three weeks) and be much more careful this time. I learned my lesson.

Anyways, I have a touch of the flu today, so this is going to be a short post. I'll update again when I've solidified the new restart date.

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment